“As he was getting into the boat, the man who had been possessed with demons begged him that he might be with him. And he did not permit him but said to him, “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” And he went away and began to proclaim in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him, and everyone marveled.
- While your family and friends are often the most difficult to witness to, they are also the ones who know you best. Changes in your life are noticed and will affect those who know you best, but they may not understand the transformation that Jesus has made in your life. Make sure that those you know understand what Jesus has done in your life.
- Who close to you, who do you see every day that you have not shared the Jesus that you claim with?
- Who have you told what Jesus has done for you?
- Who have you told about the mercy He has given you?
- Who have you told about the mercy He offers to them?
- Have your friends and family noticed a change in you since you accepted Christ as your Savior?
- Do they notice a continual change in you as you grow daily in Him?
- How many of your family members, friends, neighbors, and co-workers have you told what Jesus has done for you?
- How important to you is Jesus in your life?
- How important to you are the lives of others, whom God has placed in your path?
Matthew 5:15 “And they came to Jesus and saw the demon-possessed man, the one who had had the legion, sitting there, clothed and in his right mind, and they were afraid.”