“This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.”
- Light away from us either blinds us or cast shadows, but light with us illuminates everything around us, reveals everything hidden, and removes stumbling blocks! You cannot hide light, but you can be lost in darkness!
- Are you walking in light or in darkness?
- Is your claim of walking in the light verified by your walk?
- If you ever feel like you are walking around in darkness, there is no hope, and you are living in defeat, you have either broken fellowship with God or you have never had fellowship with God. In God there is no darkness and through His Son there is always hope. We are all born dirty with sin and nothing will cleanse us but the blood of Jesus Christ! If you have not asked Jesus to cleanse you from your sin and you have not committed to let Him be the Lord of your life, you are walking in darkness! Your condition when you take your last breath is your condition for eternity! Seek Jesus today!
- If you are walking in darkness, how long will you choose to dwell there?
- If today was your last day on this earth, would you die in darkness or in light?
- We were not meant to walk alone!
- Does your fellowship with other believers back up your claim to be walking in the light?
- If you are not fellowshipping with other believers, can you truly be walking in the light?