“And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears, we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.”
- The eagerness in which you are waiting on Jesus is directly proportional to the control you have given Him in your life! A Christian should walk in faith, fully believing the promises of God’s word, and eagerly waiting for the return of Jesus!
- If Christ came back today would you feel ashamed or confident?
- Are you walking in the assurance of salvation or do you have doubts?
- If Jesus came back today would He find you anxiously waiting for Him?
- Would He find you walking in the light or hiding in the shadows?
- Are you an acquaintance of His or a faithful follower who draws closer to Him every day?
- In a crowd of worldly people are you distinguished by the peace, love, joy, and faith that you have in Jesus?
John 1:12 “But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,”
John 3:17 “For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.”