“But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham. Abraham. ”Here I am,” he replied. “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.””
- The Creator, and God of the Universe, the One who loved you and sent his Son to die for your sins, wants nothing in your life to take priority over Him. Your children, spouse, job, or anything else, should never be a higher priority than God himself in your life. What you have, God has provided, and what you refuse to offer back, has become your idol.
- Who or what is your priority?
- Do you need to adjust your priorities?
- How do you show God that you fear Him and follow Him?
- What has God asked you to give, or to give up, that you have yet to submit to Him?
Matthew 6:33 “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”