“And they came and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are true and do not care about anyone’s opinion. For you are not swayed by appearances, but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Should we pay them, or should we not?””
- Integrity and character know no shame. If you have received Christ as your Savior, share the hope and faith that you have. It may be the difference between life and death for those you are worried about offending.
- Are your words and actions swayed by who you are around?
- What do people know about you and how would they describe you?
- Does who you are around affect the topic of your conversation?
- Are you less bold about your witness around non-Christians than you are around your brothers in Christ?
- Are there times you feel like you want to be a witness and you have the urge to speak of something in the Bible or voice what God has done in your life but you are uncomfortable bringing up the subject because of the crowd you are around?
Dear Lord, help us to boldly stand up for You and share with others what You have done in our lives. May we live our lives in a way that brings You honor and glory. Amen