“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul? For what can a man give in return for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”
- People rarely talk about what they are ashamed of or what makes them uncomfortable. Comfort and ease rarely promote an intimacy with God. When we leave our comfort zone for His glory, He increases our faith and our blessings.
- What you are ashamed of that you hide?
- Do others know that you are a Christian or is that fact hidden?
- If you were ever placed on trial for being a Christian would there be enough evidence to convict you?
- Where are you keeping Jesus? When was the last time you talked about Him?
- How much deeper is your faith in Jesus Christ than your desire to be accepted on this earth and be comfortable?