“Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad, for the tree is known by its fruit.”
- We are not only known by our fruit, but our fruit will also determine the opportunities we have to be a witness for our Lord and Savior.
- What fruit are you producing?
- Do people expect to hear you complaining, or would they describe you as content?
- Would people describe you as joyful, or begrudging?
- Would others say that you are worried and fearful, or peaceful and secure?