“But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.””
- Are others important to you, or do you have time for them at all?
- Do you desire more to serve, or be served?
- Who are you serving?
- Is your focus on serving God and serving others, or about how God and others can serve you?
- How did you serve others for God’s glory yesterday?
- How will you serve God and others today?
Will you humble yourself and serve, to be more like Christ?