“But when the chief priests and the teachers of the law saw the wonderful things he did and the children shouting in the temple courts, “Hosanna to the Son of David,” they were indignant.”
- We must not assume that others know Christ, but we should love them enough to share Christ with them, no matter how old they are. None of us are promised tomorrow on this earth, but we are all promised eternity in either heaven or hell.
- Do your children rejoice at the name of Jesus?
- Do your children know Jesus as their Savior and Lord, or do they just know about Him?
- How will you answer God when He asks: What about the children I entrusted to you?
- Where will you spend your eternity? What about your children?