“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”
- These are words from Jesus instructing us to share His love and provision with the lost world. We all have room for improvement in sharing our Lord, and we must understand that insults, persecution, and false accusations, may come, but we will be blessed when we are obedient. The way we live our lives may show that we are good people, but our intentional conversation will challenge others hearts, if it is centered on Christ.
- What are the chances that people have heard you talk about, or share, Jesus?
- Would anyone ever accuse you of standing up for Jesus?
- Would anyone say that you lived your life for Him?
- If you were accused of telling others about Jesus, and brought to trial, would there be enough evidence to convict you?
- Is your heart for Jesus, and your heart for a lost world, committed enough to get you out of your comfort zone?