“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
- The things we treasure bring us joy, and our heart will always reveal what we treasure.
- How much of your conversation is about your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, or the one true God who loved you enough to send his Son to die for your sins?
- What outranks Jesus in your heart?
- Is your greatest heartfelt treasure your relationship with Christ, which can never be taken from you, or something else on earth, which will be lost when your time on earth is no more?
- Do you need to redirect your heart?
- Have you worked more on building your earthly comfort, or God’s eternal kingdom?