“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous;”
- We will become what we accept into our life. Peace can be found in no one else but God. Faith in God, through Jesus Christ His Son, is the only sustaining peace you will ever know. Your faith in Jesus brings you eternal life, not a temporary satisfaction, so do not let temporary wealth, status, and popularity rob you of the peace that is available now and forever more through Jesus. When we meditate on God’s Word and apply it to our lives by faith, He nurtures us and keeps us in perfect peace, and we become like a strong tree that produces good fruit which benefits many people.
- Are you being fed and watered by God’s Word and your relationship with Him, or by the worldly group you are around every day at work?
- Do you and the friends you are with outside of work ever have conversations about Jesus, or would most of your conversations embarrass and shame you if Jesus were around?
- Are you like a tree planted by the water that grows and produces fruit in all situations and circumstances?
- Are you being nurtured by God’s Word?
- Where are you planted and are you watered daily?
- Are you spending more time meditating on God’s Word, or taking advice and agreeing with folks who do not?
- What are you being fed and watered with?
- What are you producing?