“Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!”
- When our true passion, desire, and priority is to walk as Jesus did, God will begin the transformation in our lives to make us more like Him.
- Do you want God to know your heart? Do you want God to know your thoughts?
- Do you desire to be transformed to His likeness?
- Do you desire to bear your soul to God?
- Do you desire to let God change anything about you that does not align with His character?
- Do you feel comfortable with God searching your heart and knowing your thoughts?
- When God reveals what parts of your heart and mind do not align with His will, are you willing to change?
- Are we willing to give up what we are to become what He wants us to be?
- Is it truly your desire for God to test your thoughts or does it scare you to death?
Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
Dear Lord, please give us the strength to follow when you lead and a heart that desires nothing but Your will. May we allow You to purify us from the inside out so that You may be glorified. Amen