“Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!”
- God is worthy to be praised above all else. His love never fails, gives up, or runs out on us. May we seek Him with all our heart and forever praise Him.
- Is your so-called praise to God routine and monotonous, or is it heart-felt and true?
- What does your praise to God look like?
- Is your passion for your favorite team more evident than your passion for the One True God?
- Will the cause you are praising and committed to, have any meaning in the kingdom of God?