“And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.”
- To believe in the name of Jesus Christ means to desire to be like Him! Desiring to be like Him leads you to love others! Check deep within yourself and weigh your desires and your love. Let God’s Spirit communicate reality and direction to you so that you may become a shining light in this dark world! You cannot know God without a relationship with Jesus and you cannot love one another without a relationship with Jesus! Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life! No one comes to the Father except through Him! (John 14:6) — Jesus desires you and wants to be a part of your life! If you feel Jesus tugging at your heart and desire to know more, contact someone today who can tell you more about Him! Peace and joy, through Christ, are available regardless of your situation or circumstance!
- Do you believe in Jesus?
- Have you placed your faith in Jesus?
- Is Jesus the Lord of your life?
- Do you hide your beliefs or share them?
- Do you love others or just deal with them?
- Listen to the Holy Spirit when you ask yourself these questions! Do not rely on some act you did as a child to be the evidence of your salvation. Accepting Christ as your Savior and Lord changes you on the inside. Listen to the Holy Spirit and act accordingly. The Holy Spirit is our advocate, our conviction, and our guide!