““Go, gather all the Jews to be found in Susa, and hold a fast on my behalf, and do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my young women will also fast as you do. Then I will go to the king, though it is against the law, and if I perish, I perish.”
- When you know that God is calling you to do something, the only correct response is to obey and follow through, regardless of the consequences. Acting on God’s instruction is the time when faith, obedience, and execution, culminate together for God’s glory.
- What keeps you from stepping out on faith?
- What do you have to benefit from being disobedient?
- What is more important than pleasing God?
- Is God truly the top priority in your life?