“Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.”
- We are not responsible for other’s actions, however, without exception, we are all responsible for our own actions. Check the topics of your conversation, your words, your attitudes, your relationships, your thoughts, and your actions! Those who walk through life avoiding the “God” discussions, have decided they don’t have the time, or desire, to go to church, never pick up the Bible for guidance, and never look past self-satisfaction or personal comfort, there will be a great awakening one day. We will all give an account to God for how we lived our lives! We will not “get by” with anything, but our sins will either be answered for by Christ, or we will pay the price ourselves eternally. Justification will only come through Jesus Christ.
- What is on your agenda today, and at the end of the day, what is your goal?
- Does your “daily grind” ever focus on God, or is your goal just to make a living and enjoy yourself?
- What fruit is your life producing, and what seeds are you planting?
- Where does God fit into your plans?
- Have your sins been covered by the blood of Christ?
Matthew 6:33 “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
Dear Lord, please clear our minds and open our eyes to truth. May we understand that Jesus died for us because of our sins, and that we must repent of our sins, accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, and commit to live for Him. May we understand that peace and eternal life are results of our decision to profess Jesus as our Lord, and that if we ignore Jesus, we have effectively decided not to accept His gift of salvation. Thank you, Lord, for loving us and providing a way for us to be a part of Your family. Amen