“But Joseph said to them, “Do not fear, for am I in the place of God? As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.”
- Godliness is revealed in us when the way others treat us does not affect our love for them.
- Are you able to forgive, as Joseph did, realizing that God’s plan is always perfect?
- Can you accept whatever others do to you without holding a grudge, understanding that God is in control, and desires that you be Christlike in all situations?
- Are you willing to leave the judgement to God, where it rightly belongs?
- Are you willing to forgive others, and trust God with the outcome?
Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”