“Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?””
- Your answer to this question will determine the peace you have on this earth. If I claim Jesus as my Savior, but live in fear of death, my faith claim is a lie. If you are not ready to die, when God sees fit for it to happen, living in freedom is impossible. Death does not conquer a Christian, because for the believer in Christ Jesus, death has no victory. When you live, rest, and share your faith, your faith will bring you peace beyond understanding.
- How do you view the death of a Christian on earth?
- Does your life show your belief, or are you living for the moment?
- How much faith do you have that Jesus spoke truth?
- Does the way you live your life on earth reflect your assurance and belief in Jesus Christ and His words?
Luke 23:43 “Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.””
Isaiah 7:9 “…If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.’”
John 5:24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.”
1 Corinthians 15:19 “If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.”
Isaiah 7:9 “…. If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.”