“How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?”
- Do not just be good today; be obedient, submissive, and Godly. Think of your best friend and your closest relative, and care enough about them to share the gift of salvation that Jesus offered on the cross.
- Where are your efforts?
- What is your passion?
- What, in your eyes, will make this day successful?
- What, in God’s eyes, would make this day successful?
- How much conversation do you have with the people who are closest to you about Jesus Christ, who is the only way to God, the Father, and eternal life?
- Do we honestly seek this glory that comes from the only God, or do we drift through life claiming Christianity, and feel like being a good person is enough?
Romans 12:2 “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
Dear Lord, please change our hearts, so that only your glory is our goal. Amen