“Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.”
- Being neutral about Christ is rejection of Christ. You cannot accept both good and evil in your life. There is no “riding the fence” in your relationship with Jesus. There is no middle ground in Christianity, either you are a true Christian, or you are just a fan of Christianity. An idle observer, according to Jesus, is not on His side.
- Are you gathering or scattering?
- Who have you spoken with lately about the saving grace of Jesus Christ?
- How can you “claim” anything silently?
- Will you choose to live, and stand, for Christ?
Revelation 3:15-16 “I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other. So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.”
Joshua 24:15 “But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”