“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?”
- Being fair to others is something most of us would probably claim. If we really check our heart, I am not so sure that being merciful and humbling ourselves are traits that we practice as a norm. When we humble ourselves before God, we will quit using our own definitions of goodness, kindness, and justice and we will start using God’s definitions! God gave us His requirements, showed us through His Son the example to follow, and gave us His Holy Spirit to guide us!
- In all situations and circumstances, how are you doing in fulfilling what the Lord requires of you?
- How much do you desire a closer walk with God?
- What is keeping you from living in fellowship with God?
- Are you willing to allow God to change your heart today?
James 4:10 “Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.”