“Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises! Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody! With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord!”
- It is shocking to see tens of thousands of people in the bleachers at a sporting event lifting their hands and cheering on their favorite team yet they would never dream of lifting their hands or their voices in church. True passions are exhibited in outward expressions.
- What does your praise to God look like?
- What about your praise and loyalty to your favorite sports team?
- How do the two compare?
- Where does God rank in your heart?
- Are you more comfortable expressing your praise in the bleachers or in the church pew?