“They made their hearts diamond-hard lest they should hear the law and the words that the Lord of hosts had sent by his Spirit through the former prophets. Therefore great anger came from the Lord of hosts. “As I called, and they would not hear, so they called, and I would not hear,” says the Lord of hosts, “and I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations that they had not known. Thus the land they left was desolate, so that no one went to and fro, and the pleasant land was made desolate.””
- God is not a god of convenience. He desires for us to be obedient, fully committed, and to love and seek Him always. If you no longer are seeking God, return to Him and He will return to you. If you have never sought God, seek Him and He will be found.
- Do you seek God always or just when situations and circumstances become difficult?
- Is God the object of your love and focus?
- Where does God fall on your list of priorities?
- Will you give God the areas of your life that you have been keeping for yourself?
James 4:8 “Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Matthew 7:7-8 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.”